Go to your Airtable account and create a new base for the data by clicking on create base. If you do not have an account create a new one beforehand.
2. Now click on your account in the upper right corner and in the account overview will be the API Key.
3. Copy your ”hidden” API Key and head over to the Niro Builder.
4. Click on Integrate and then on the Airtable Integration within the Niro Builder.
5. Now paste the API Key into the field API Key.
6. Now go back to your Airtable account and click on the base you have just created, where the data should be collected.
7. Click on the Question Mark/Help in the upper right corner and select API documentation.
8. In the Introduction you will find the ID of the base.
9. Copy the ID and head back to the Niro Builder.
10. Paste the ID into the field Base ID.
11. Go back to the base of your airtable account and copy the table name in the upper left corner.
12. Go back to the Niro builder and paste the table name into the field table name.
13. For the last step go back to the airtable base you need to create a column where all the data will be gathered. You can either choose one that is provided like Notes or create a new column. Then you have to type something in this specific column for example in the first field to activate it.
14. You copy the name of this specific column and head back to the Niro Builder
15. Paste the name of the column in the field for extra data column name.
16. Click Save and publish your flow again with the publish button on the top then you have set up the basic Airtable integration.
If you would like to get specific data in separate columns these additional steps are for you.
1. Go to the base of your airtable account.
2.You can find the labels if you click on one of the fields in notes and then select the specific label you would like to receive in another column.
3. Click on add column and select single line text.
4. Then paste this value into the single line of text.
5. Now you have to copy the date from the Notes to this specific column in order to activate it for the future.
6. Head back to the Niro builder and publish your flow again.
Next time someone walks through the clickflow the data will be in this specific column.